Friday, May 22, 2009

This Mission Accomplished

Well, I did it! The task I assigned myself, with the May 24th deadline, was a success! I put enough money in the bank to bring one of the credit cards current, and they'll be extending me a credit to my account for doing that. But, of course, my life wouldn't be complete without a little more stress. Part of what I deposited was a local check. Normally, checks take three days to clear, which would put me past my deadline, but in my experience, local checks have been available right away. My available balance on my deposit slip did not include the check total. I tried to make a night drop after work, but the night deposit box doesn't have a slot for envelopes! I can only hope that the money from the check becomes available really soon.

No comments: