Sunday, July 12, 2009

Glutton for Punishment

Well, I'll say this one last time, I've joined the absolute last Silver Bella swap for this year! While talking to Wanda on the phone today, we decided to join the Playing from A to Z Swap. I don't know if I can handle the commitment, but I'll certainly try. Since I was on my way to work when we decided to join, I told her to ask Dodo (my oldest nephew) to choose my letter for me - he chose "P." Why, I don't know, but I'll try to have fun with it.
Playing from A to Z Swap
Opening: Tuesday, July 7th, 12:00pm CST
Hostessed by: Amanda Wiley
Email address - hodgepodgebyamanda@...
Maximum # of participants - 26
Delivery Plan/Deadline – Deliver to hostess no later than Oct 1st.
Details - I can't seem to get enough of artwork featuring letters. I have seen wonderful canvases in catalogs and either pass it up because, "I can do it myself" or "they want HOW much for that piece!" So I invite you to join me in this quest for the ultimate A to Z masterpiece. Your task should you choose to accept it will be to select one letter of the alphabet (yep those who sign up first will get first pick until all the letters are taken). Create 26 identical/similar mini-canvases using a standard playing card as the base. When your mini masterpieces are complete, send them along with 26 identification cards (ie a moo card) to me. Each participant will receive a completed alphabet along with conact info from the others all packaged neatly to take home. Colors - Black, white, silver, and one accent color of your choice. Please make sure your art work does not extend beyond the edges of the playing card. Dimensional pieces secured to the face of the card are okay.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

P is for Piglet...what kind of aunt are you??

Wendy Hue said...

Well excuse me - I thought he'd choose D for Dodo.