Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 New Year's Resolutions

Now that I've had a chance to think about it, I would like to solidify some New Year's resolutions for 2015.
  1. Lose Weight/Eat Healthier - I had started to watch what I was eating at the end of June, and ended up losing almost 20 pounds in three months. Then, I got tired of trying, and I've gained it all back since then. I would like to try again - for real, this time.
  2. Try 52 New Recipes - This has been a long standing goal, ever since 2012. It equates to approximately one new recipe a week, and it gives me a reason to try new things.
  3. "Read" 42 Books - Goodreads gave me the option to set a goal for this year, and I decided to "read" one more book than last year. Of course, this includes audiobooks, so I won't actually read all of them.
  4. Learn How to Knit - I tried to teach myself how back in November 2013, and it wasn't bad, but for some reason I didn't continue with it. Now, I have this fabulous pattern for a double-knit scarf that I just have to make for my brother-in-law, and have to learn it all over again.
Since my list is out there now, I think I'll try to hold myself accountable. Perhaps a quarterly update? It sounds good to me, I'll give it a try.

No comments: