Twice Baked Spaghetti SquashMuch to my surprise, it was actually really easy to cook (after the initial cutting in half), and quite tasty, too. Tom wasn't sure if he liked it, probably because of the garlic in the dish. I will definitely find another recipe for spaghetti squash to try again.
- 2 small spaghetti squash or 1 large
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Using a very sharp knife, cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out and discard seeds. Bake 60 to 90 minutes, depending on size of squash. They should be quite tender and squeeze easily.
- Scoop flesh into a large bowl and reserve squash skins. Add butter and let melt, then add Parmesan, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Divide mixture among reserved skins and top with sliced Provolone. Return to oven and bake another 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.