Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ravens vs. Redskins

This is an old post from my old blog. I intend to transfer them all over to this one.

Tonight, I experienced my coldest football game in a long time. How cold was it? It was pretty darn cold. It had to have been close to freezing, since after returning to our cars from the stadium, the can of soda that I'd left in the car for my drive back home turned out to be slushy.
Oh, well, enough about the weather. The Ravens did really well, and defeated the Redskins 10-24. Woo hoo, we're that much closer to playoff games. Our halftime show was comprised of only one song, Bohemian Rhapsody. I'd like to think that the show went well, but we had a guest guitar player, and the guitar feed was supposed to be broadcast throughout the stadium, but I didn't hear it.

No comments: