Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve (and Day)

New Year's Eve Day I ran around a little bit. I had to run to Wal-Mart to fill a prescription, and then to the liquor store for a hostess gift for Martina, since I was going to her house for dinner. I got home and worked on some ATC's. I finished the trial ATC for the Red and White for February ATC Swap, and am fairly happy with it. I made several attempts at an ATC to mount the charm on for the Romancing the Charm Swap. I was not happy with any of those, so I think I might try to Photoshop something. Lastly, I drew up and started to cut out hedgehog shapes for the Hedgehog ATC Swap. I think those little hedgehogs are turning out very well.

Red & White for February ATC (maybe)

For New Year's Eve, I went to dinner at Martina's house. She was having a little get together with some people from Marty's work, so she invited me and Brenda. Marty invited two couples, and Brenda brought Bill and Matt. Chloe, Marty's daughter, was there also. Cocktail hour started at 7, with dinner at 8. For hors d'oeuvres, she had shrimp cocktail, pita bread and hummus, BLT dip, vegetable sticks, and pepperoni and cheese. For dinner, she served a nice salad with french bread, roast beef tenderloin, crab cakes, baked potatoes, and green beans. Dessert was meringue topped with strawberries. It was all very nice.

No comments: