Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My First Silver Bella Swap

Wanda called me earlier today to clue me in to the swaps that were opening this week for Silver Bella. Last year, I wasn't able to participate in any swaps, since I signed up to attend extremely late, and they were all full. I also need a lot of time to get things done, so lead time is very important to me. Today, Wanda signed me up for the Sugar n Spice n Everthing Nice ATC Swap. It's details are as follows:

Sugar n Spice n Everything Nice ATC Swap
Hostess: Bianca Gaspard
Swap Opening: Tuesday, June 16th, 12:00pm CST
Email address: whitelily.2006@...
Maximum number of participants: 15
Delivery deadline: Please have them mailed no later than October 1st. I plan on putting the cards in a book to give the participants at the welcome night.
Details: ATC's need to be 2.5"x3.5" either vertical or horizontal. Use at least 2 layers of cardstock or cardboard for the base. Theme- Your cards can be any variation on the saying "Sugar n Spice n Everything Nice". You could do little girls, candy, sweets, spicy items, anything along those lines. Please make sure you put the title of the swap, your name, where you are from and the number of the card in the series on the back.


I think I'm going to try to sign up for another swap on Friday. They go quickly, so wish me luck!

No comments: