Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Craft Session

Before work today, Tom was nice enough to allow me to have the day to myself. That was really good, because I had a lot of stuff to do. I started off by assembling all of the charms for the Things with Wings Spring Charm Swap. If I find the time, I will try to add another piece to the charm, but if not, this will be the completed product. They are all slightly different, since the beads were either variegated or came in a multi-pack. The charms also came in a pack of five different "things with wings" - butterfly, moth, bumblebee, dragonfly, and whatever is pictured below.

Completed Charm

After that, I sorted out the bottle caps that I've asked the bartenders at Tidewater to save for me for my recycled art project for Safety Day at Huber. I then started to put my art together. It'll be a long process, but I hope it turns out well. I lay out the bottom layer, and started gluing pieces down. Hopefully, the rest will go as easily as that part did.

My Palette

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

This looks like fun...can't wait to see what you create. I too have signed up for 3 swaps...what was I thinking!!!!!