Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Have the BEST Sister

Well, I've gone and done it. Actually, my sister has. I was interested in yet another Silver Bella swap, and it was supposed to open today while I was at work at Huber. Unfortunately, stuff happens, and the swap was rescheduled to open at 8 pm est. Since I was at work at Tidewater, I didn't think I'd be able to sign up, but Wanda called me while I was at work to tell me that she signed me up for it. There were only 8 openings, in this swap, so I have to publicly admit that Wanda is the best sister a girl could have. Anyway, this is the latest swap - and there might even be another one later this week.
Apron Flair Swap
Opening: Tuesday, June 30th, 12:00pm CST
Hostess: Angela Carignan and Alanna George
Email Address: carignanad@... and alannageorge@...
Maximum Number of Participants: 10
Delivery Plan/Deadline: We'll meet and swap our Flair at the Silver Bella Swap Meet
Details: In honor of the recently announced Vendor Night attire, 'Night of 100 Aprons', we would like to invite you to join our Apron Flair swap. Flair can be made from any material and as always glitter and sparkle is a welcome addition. Each person will create 10 pieces of flair to swap with the other participants at Silver Bella. Think about something small enough to fit on an apron to help embellish it, and show a little personality too!

No comments: