Monday, June 22, 2009

My Third Silver Bella Swap

Wow! Who'd have thought that I'd find another swap that I'd be interested in for Silver Bella. This one is a Mini Art Quilt Swap. I thought that I'd be able to find a cute idea for four panels, and I certainly hope that I do, I've got enough time, and it's only four panels. Here are the details:

Mini Art Quilt Swap

Opening: Monday, June 22nd, 12:00pm CST


Hostess: Sheila Rumney

Email Address: rumcraft@...

Maximum Number of Participants: 12


Delivery Plan/Deadline: Deliver to hostess by Thursday, September 1st

Details: Each person designs 4 – 5" x 7" mini art fabric panels – making sure to leave a 1" border around for binding. Pull out your vintage laces, buttons, beads, small embellishments, fabric, and embroidery threads and design 4 unique mini art fabric panels. Don't sew? Don't worry there are fabric glues that work great so you too can join in the fun. I will then sew together 4 panels from each of the participants on cream osnaburg/muslin background and present 1 mini art quilt with 4 panels to each participant during swap night.


The last swap I plan on signing up for opens on Thursday, and hopefully, that will be it - I've made huge commitments and I need to be responsible and live up to them.

No comments: