5-Ingredient Pumpkin CookiesSo, Tom liked the cookie - pre-frosting. I thought it was good both ways. It does make more cookies than I thought it would, and I have extra canned pumpkin and frosting - a good reason to make more cookies!
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break cookie dough into small chunks. Add pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes. Cool on pan 5 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, unwrap cream cheese. Place in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until softened. Stir in powdered sugar until smooth. Spread on cookies.