Easy Three-Ingredient Jalapeno PoppersAt first bite, I was afraid that I was going to be disappointed in the spicy arena. But, after a few more bites, whew! Quite successful, and tasty.
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 small jalapeño chiles
- 1 container (8 oz) garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 2 narrow triangles.
- Cut jalapeño chiles in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Spoon cream cheese mixture into chile halves.
- Place 1 stuffed chile half on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until crescents are deep golden brown.