Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ravens vs. Jaguars

Today's game resulted in a 20-12 victory for the Ravens over the Jacksonville Jaguars. It was a hard fought game, which only emphasizes my belief that the Ravens play to the level of their opponents. I wish they would play to their real level all of the time, but I'll take a win any time.
For the half-time entertainment, the band played a medley of holiday songs. About two-thirds of the way through the show, we had some serious phasing problems, and the show started to fall apart. The only thing that kept it from being incredibly embarrassing, was that we can pretty much count on the spectators not knowing what we were supposed to be doing. You can watch the video here.
Last of all, we had our flute section cookie exchange today.

It was relatively successful. We had one no-show, but an extra flute player (she left to go to college, but is back for the holiday), so I gave her my cookies. It's sad, but the best solution for my waistline.

No comments: