Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inspiration Block

I'm having an inspiration block (like a creative block). Last night, I worked on my boxes for the Petite Inspiration Block Swap. If you'd like to see a sneak peek of what I did, click here. I do need some opinions, so if you'll check out what I did, then comment on this post (before Saturday, which is when I'll have my next free block of time) about what I could do to make them better, I'd appreciate it. I'm having the most trouble thinking about what to do with the open edges - they're kind of rough, and I was thinking of lace or trim, but I can't seem to think what color would be best. The third box will have a white item on it - like the blue and brown on the boxes in the photo (can you see I'm trying to keep my boxes a surprise from Lindsay, Marlene, and Shannon?). I'd appreciate any ideas, thanks in advance!

No comments: