Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kicking Buffalo Chicken Dip

This is one of the recipes that I received in the Recipe Scavenger Hunt.

Kicking Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
10 oz of chunky bleu cheese dressing
1 1/2 cups shredded Monteray Jack cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
10 oz hot sauce

1. Melt cream cheese and bleu cheese dressing in a pot over low heat.
2. Place that in a 9x9 glass casserole dish.
3. Add shredded Monteray Jack cheese, shredded Cheddar, shredded chicken, and hot sauce. Stir well.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes until it's hot and bubbly.
5. Serve with tortilla chips, cucumber slices, and celery.

1 comment:

KaitCav said...

This is my favorite dip! I make it using Swanson Chicken, though, which saves a lot of time. Plus, Swanson's is made with only white meat, so you aren't sacrificing quality or taste. (I work for them, so I know!) The exact recipe I use at www.buffalochickendip.com. Thanks for posting!