Sunday, September 2, 2012

Vacation in Ocean City

Can you believe it, my second vacation in one year?!? We haven't taken an extended vacation in Ocean City in several years, and we've been looking forward to it for months.

Not much went on, which is perfect for vacations. We spent our time walking on the boardwalk and/or beach or laying on the beach or beside the pool. We ate out, we ate in. One whole day was spent in the room, because it was so hot out, with no breeze.

I read a few books, which I don't do as much as I'd like, and I also crocheted a lot. I finished some squares for the Granny Square Afghan Project, and a bunch of flowers.

What do you think? The colors are so crazy that I love them. I'm not sure what I'll do with them, but they're done and there's an assortment.

No comments: