Monday, September 7, 2009

Back from Vacation

Last night, Tom and I returned home from vacation. The weather didn't cooperate, but it was good to get away. We ate in most nights, to help save money. We stayed in so much that I got addicted to "Project Runway," what a neat show! During the first day, I finished reading "The Celtic Riddle" by Lyn Hamilton. It's a mystery about a treasure hunt - I just love treasure hunts!


I also worked on a couple of my Silver Bella swaps. I think I'm just about done with my owls for the Pre-Silver Bella Spookey-Ookey Halloween Owl Garland Swap, I just want to add my personal information to the backs of each owl, and I need to punch holes in the ears.


I also pretty much completed the ATCs for the Vintage New Year's Resolutions with Flair ATC Swap. These also need personal information for the backs.


I started work on the ATCs for the Sugar 'n Spice 'n Everything Nice ATC Swap. I cut out the sweets, and mounted as many of them as I could. As well as my information for the backs, I still need to glue on some cocktail stirrers and print up some wording to attach to them. I also spent time cutting out cardboard for pages for The Sweetest Thing Recipe Swap. Phew, I got a lot done, but can't see any progress.

No comments: