Monday, October 26, 2009

Recipe Pages and an ATC

I stayed up extremely late tonight rushing to finish the recipe pages for The Sweetest Thing Recipe Swap. How crazy has that been? I started work on them about two weeks ago, and found out this past Thursday that I was the only one who hadn't sent them in, yet! I had mistakenly thought I had until November 1 to get them in the mail, but they were supposed to be due on October 15! Luckily, I had a concept, and things went pretty smoothly. And, thanks to Shea, the swap hostess, for putting up with me like that. I definitely owe her.
So anyway, here's what I came up with, fronts and backs. The pictures, of course, are a representative sampling.




I also got a Birthday ATC from Leah in Texas. She included some fun fabric scraps.

No comments: