Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweet Treat Charms are Done

Early this morning, I finally finished work on the charms for the Sweet Treat Charm Swap. Actually, I had finished the charms a while ago, but thought I had lost them. So, I ordered new stuff to make new charms, then found the old charms. I found a use for the new stuff I ordered, in the was of presenting the old charms. I ordered little mesh bags to put the old charms in for distribution, but attached the new stuff to the drawstrings, so they wouldn't go to waste. So, without further ado, here is a picture of a sample charm with distribution bag (distribution sounds so technical).

Charm

Presentation (note charms attached to drawstrings)


And this evening, I got two more Birthday ATCs. The first is from Cindy in Virginia. It has wonderful fall colors.


The second is from Pauline in Australia. With my new found affection for the color red, and the butterfly charm, I think that this one is terribly appropriate for me.

No comments: