Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Walk Through the Yard and More ATCs

Before work today, Tom and I went out in the yard to look at the new trees he bought. While out in the yard we saw a deer at the treeline. I thought it was really cool, since it was early afternoon, and someone was out mowing their lawn, that the deer was out there.


Wanda's been curious about the yardwork that's been done all summer, so here are a few pictures of what's up. This is the view behind the house, looking down the backyard.


And this is the island that Tom did around the septic tank. I don't remember if I posted about it, but I had to touch up the paint on the birdbath some time this summer.


Then, while I was getting cleaned up for work, Tom went out to get the mail, and I got two more Birthday ATCs. The first was from Ann in the UK. The colors and textures she used were wonderful!

The second was from Marga in Florida. I just love the Korean print on the flowers.

No comments: